What payment methods do you use?
We accept Ideal, Paypal and Bancontant/Mister Cash.
How do I refund or exchange an item?
Please read the terms and conditions on the refund policy page.
Under which conditions can I return items?
To return items, they must comply with the following conditions:
– The item is unworn and undamaged.
– The tags are still on the item
– The item is shipped back within 7 days after receiving the package
Are there any items that cannot be returned?
– Custom made items, designed in the Mix&Match section Please check my size guide before ordering or contact me if you have any queries. I will be happy to help!
– Items that no longer have the tags
– Knickers and thongs are not returnable for hygienic reasons
– Worn, washed, altered, or damaged items are not returnable (including makeup or deodorant stains, so please be careful when trying on garments)
– All sale items are final sale
– Gift Certificates
How do I determine the right size and fit?
There are 2 important measurements to determine the right size and fit, the band size and the cup size.
The band size is the circumference right UNDER your breasts in centimeters. The cupsize is a letter that stands for the size over the FULLEST part of your breasts.
You can find more information about size and fit on the page size chart.
Help! My size is not on the chart, what do I do?
Send us an email at email@example.com and we’d be happy to help you!
Where are you based? Will you ship to me?
Underneath is based in Lelystad, the Netherlands and ships worldwide. Please check my order and delivery page for all information on shipping and prices etc.
Do you gift wrap?
All Underneath purchases are loving wrapped in colorful packaging and won’t include any prices. So basically all orders are treated as gifts!
What is best way to clean my items?
We advise you to only hand wash your items.
How do I remove my account?
If you’d like to remove your acount, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll take you out of the customer file.
Still have a burning question? Email email@example.com